High turnover rates can cost a company a lot of money and resources. If your Home Care Staffing agency wants to increase caregiver recruitment and retention, here are some tips that might help.
- View your Caregivers in Brewster, New York as priceless assets.
In exchange for their hard work, caregivers not only need a schedule that conforms with their needs and availability. They also require just compensation and benefits. Be upfront with your agency’s needs and compensation plans. This is an effective way to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- Create job postings that grab applicants’ attention.
Writing a concise and attention-grabbing job posting is a critical part of attracting qualified caregivers to your agency. Here are some tips on how to create effective job postings:
- List the need-to-know information right at the top. (i.e., pay, hours/shifts, how soon you need them to start, and important benefits)
- Use a relatable tone that addresses the caregivers directly.
- Openly address what you aren’t looking for in addition to what you are looking for.
- Include caregiver testimonials about what it’s like to work with you.
- Hire a professional to do the work for you.
Working with a professional ensures that you get the best candidates on your team. Providers of Caregiver Staffing in New York have all the necessary resources and tools to streamline the hiring process and weed out non-ideal candidates, leaving clients with only qualified and skilled applicants.
At Civilityjobs.com, we put all our clients’ needs and requirements at the forefront of our services. If you wish to receive professional staffing solutions, we’re more than willing to help! Please get in touch with us today!